Spring is right around the corner but no matter the season, one of the most important secrets to healthy and vibrant skin is to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Like many of you, my skin has been exposed to the hot summer sun, the dry winter air and the wear and tear of every day. Since I always want my skin to feel its best, lotion has been a staple in my daily routine for many years. After trying a few different brands, I fell in love with Vaseline’s Cocoa Radiant. The lotion itself is thick with rich moisture that replenishes my skin. It provides a multi-layer moisture to keep skin smooth and conditioned for a healthy glow. Now, I am excited to share that Vaseline has just introduced a line of “Spray and Go” lotions for quick and easy use! Its look resembles spray sun tan lotion and has a twist-lock so that it is spill-proof. Here are a few things I like about it:
1) Convenience. Whenever I am in a hurry, it only takes seconds to spray and rub in.
2) Non-greasy and super absorbent.
3) Twist-lock. I no longer worry about other bottles leaking or spilling.
4) 3 varieties: Cocoa Radiant, Aloe Fresh or Total Moisture.
5) Inexpensive. You can find it at any WalMart, Target, Walgreens or CVS for under $6.00.
6) It works! I admit I was a little hesitant when first applying, however, it goes on evenly, provides great moisture and has a pleasant light scent.
This is a brand new product and I am so excited to share it with all of you. Great for every day use, travel and is a breeze to apply (literally)! For all you Easter bunnies out there looking for basket stuffers, this is perfect. So girls, slip on that sundress and flip flops and guys, put on your man tanks and sunglasses. Think Spring!
It’s a moisturizer you & i will love!