Happy Halloween! What’s orange and black and delish all over? Halloween One-Bite-Delights! A few weeks ago, I bought this Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and Halloween Vanilla Frosting with sprinkles for this fun day. I decided to make them mini aka “One-Bite-Delights” (a Tessa Twist) in my mini cupcake pan. With the Halloween liners in place and filled with batter, in the oven they went. In just 9 minutes, they were done! These One-Bite-Delights are perfect for any occasion!
Note: Beware! They are very addictive.
What you will need:
1 box of Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix
1 container of Halloween Vanilla Frosting
Mini cupcake pan
Halloween mini cupcake liners
1) Mix the Halloween batter according to the directions on the box.
2) Line the mini cupcake pan with the Halloween cupcake liners (no greasing necessary).
3) Fill the liners 2/3 full with batter.
4) Bake on 350 degress for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Cool, frost and decorate!
*This will make between 44-48 mini cupcakes.
One-Bite-Delights just for you & i!